These lamb chops are a tasty recipe Feel free to use the herbs to your desired taste. Some people like more salt, rosemary and basil and others like less. You can also throw in some thyme, oregano and garlic if you wish. You can also substitute lemon zest for the lime zest if you wish. I loved this recipe and I think you guys will really enjoy the herb lamb chops.
Prep 8 mins Cook 16 mins Total 24 mins Yield 6 chops
- Serving Size 1 chop
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 139
- Total Fat 15 g
- Total Carbohydrates 2 g
- Protein 13 g
- 6 medium sized grass-fed lamb chops
- 2 limes zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried rosemary, finely chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Gather all the ingredients. Set oven to broil on 350 degrees F. In a glass baking dish, pour lime juice over lamb chops and gently massage into chops.
- In a bowl, mix together the lime zest, rosemary and basil and rub onto lamb chops. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place chops in oven and let it cook for 5–8 mins on each side or until desired level of finish. Remove from the oven and serve.